Friday 14 October 2011

 Interesting that this guy recognizes that you can make money online but doesn't want to! If you want to, give me your details at the top left and take a look at the free videos to see if it might be for you.

Tony


"Mom told me that her friend said that you can make money online. Well, of course you can. People are doing it all the time. I guess I just feel like I do not have the time for this. I just want to make sure that my mother understand that I have a full time job, and I do not want to bother with setting things up. I know that people who can bother with it will earn a lot of money because they are willing to make the effort. However, this is not something that I am interested in doing for myself at all. It is not like it isn’t a good idea. It really is a good way to earn income. However, I just do not feel like it is for me. Perhaps if she wants to get started on her own, she can. This is just not something that I see myself doing for awhile"

No comments:

Post a Comment